A is for “Aquaman Photobomb!”

A_badge

a_aquamanphotobomb
“Aquaman Photobomb!”
watercolor on Ampersand Aquabord
6 x 6″

Ah! So it begins! The first in the challenge, the letter A. I had several Aquaman photos to choose from to paint but I kept laughing at this one, so it was sort of a no brainer, really. The evil alien getting ready to pull the diabolical trigger to destroy the world and then, “HIYA! Photobomb!” That Aquaman… such a silly lego… Gotta love him. (It seems really funny in my head…).

Materials used: Ampersand Aquabord, Daniel Smith Watercolors, Dynasty Black Gold brushes

1. I LOVE the humor expertly captured here! Aquaman sure looks ticked:)

2. I have always been in awe of anyone with a skill like yours. I am using sincere flattery to get you to change that prize reward to 2nd commenter.

1. haha, flattery will get you… humm, almost everywhere ;-), I will think about it! I just read your ‘A’ blog and laughed my butt off, I will be following your journey. (Aliens with tiny hands like a dolly, lol, geezz… funny.) thanks for stopping by! – Jen

Liked by 1 person

3. I love this. I’ll pop back to see more of your work. Thanks!

1. Thanks for visiting!! Glad you liked it :-), I just went to yours and read about Alice :-), followed you! Good stuff!!

4. atexasgirlblogs April 1, 2014 at 9:25 pm

Great job you are so talented.

5. Hey Jennifer! Love the work you’re doing and the products you’re using. Will be glad to share from @dynastybrush and @ampersand_art on Twitter! Great job!

6. Shit! Am I too late to get my free print?!!! Damn it!

Gurl I be lurvin yo art tho. Can’t wait to see the rest of yo shiz.
    Love, Lauren

7. Very nice watercolor! I’ve always found it so intimidating, but you make it look so easy!

1. Thanks Akaimiko! Lots of practice but loving what you do, helps! Btw, your digital painting is cool!!

8. You are so talented! Love it šŸ™‚

1. Thank you Archie!
      Your blog is awesome! I love cooking, I just followed you! Even though it is breakfast time, that broccoli soup looks so good :-)). Thanks for stopping by!! Just about to post my B!!

9. LOL!! I LOVE Aquaman. And the fact that you made him photo bomb in a painting is FANTASTIC! Hilarious!