B is for “Batman and Aquaman, Hangin’ Out.”

B_letter
batmanaquaman_wordpress
“Batman and Aquaman, Hangin’ Out.”
watercolor on Aquabord, 8 x 10″

So, there actually IS a before picture where Batman and Aquaman were trapped inside the ball jar and Batman escaped by pushing the lid off and crawled out, leaving Aquaman (rather ticked off) still stuck inside the jar. But I skipped that one to do the happier scene where they are fist bumping like buddies. I may still do the other because it is kind of a cool shot, we will see… Aquaman still doesn’t look happy here. I wonder why Lego painted his face like this. Eternally pissed. Hummm….

Materials used:ย Ampersand Aquabord,ย Daniel Smith Watercolors,ย Dynasty Black Gold brushes

1. Oh my goodness this is the best “B” I’ve seen of the challenge. I love watercolours but sadly lack any sort of artistic abilities. There are so many comic book, superhero, loving friends that will get a kick out of this I just had to share it. Glad I randomly stumbled onto your site from the A-Z Signup page, can’t wait to see what you’ve got planned for tomorrow!

1. Hi Calli, thanks for your awesome comment! I just visited your blog and LOVED it!!! Am following! Hope you enjoy tomorrows post ๐Ÿ™‚ I ‘Captured’ quite a character, lemme tell ya ๐Ÿ˜‰

2. Can I comment five times!!! You are fantastic!

1. hehe, nice try ;-), thank you!! lol

3. It really does look as if they are having a chat.
    Urthwild from DB

4. I am glad you went with the happier picture. It was what I needed after a long day.

1. ha! Mitsy, I still may do the other, it is rather humorous for other reasons, you shall see… maybe… ๐Ÿ˜‰

5. So glad we found you via the A to Z blog hop! Love your paintings!

6. Hellz yes where’s my free print?!!

7. I think LEGO should’ve made them a six pack of beer, for those “fist bumping” moments:)

1. OMG, that would be so awesome if I could find little lego drinks! Lego sacks of chips, or bottles of xanax…. for those stressful times…

8. WOW this is so beautiful. I promised myself I would do some painting this year. I love your blog. The A to Z Challenge got me here and I won’t be leaving ๐Ÿ™‚

9. I really like your theme. Poor Aquaman does look a little pissed.

1. haha, love these expressions on their faces, so much fun to play with! I am so glad I was blessed with boys so I can play with their toys, too ;-))