C is for “Captured! That Crazy Penguin!”

C_letter
Captured_penguin_wordpress
“Captured! That Crazy Penguin!”
watercolor on aquabord, 5 x 7″

Funny thing is, by the look on his face, I think he is clueless as to the fact that he is trapped in that jar… he is quite mad, you see… Quite the silly grin on his face, you can almost imagine what he is saying or thinking, “Hahahahaha!!! Hahaha… haha..ha..hu? Hummm… How the… What thu…? How did I get…in.. here… DRAT.” And so it begins… Madness. Whodunit? Batman? Iron Man? To be continued….

Materials used: Ampersand AquabordDaniel Smith WatercolorsDynasty Black Gold brushes

1. He’s so much cuter than Danny Devito as Penguin! I love your little commentary at the bottom, he does look clueless. Following back 🙂

Liked by 1 person

2. Love it!

3. Brilliant

4. Love these! Looking forward to reading tomorrow’s post (& seeing the painting)!

5. Pretty cool! He does look clueless. Good luck with the A to Z Challenge. Fellow participant here. #theawsomedish

1. Thanks Patience! It is quite fun painting these watercolors :-). Just checked out your blog, I am also a health fan! Will be seeing you again soon!

1. Patience, you were also the 5th commenter! Email me at redstreakeart@gmail.com with your shipping info and you shall receive a print of this sweet painting ;-)))

6. At least he doesn’t need his umbrella whilst pondering his predicament:) Unless the jar fills with water *the plot thickens*

7. you had me at blue Mason jar. 🙂