D is for “Dang, Dude! Where’s your LEG?!”

D_letter
wheresurleg
“Dang, Dude! Where’s Your Leg?!”
watercolor on Ampersand Aquabord, 6 x 6″

In this scenario, we have our Playmobile characters chillin’ out on the cutting board. Freddie discovered one that had a partial leg/foot missing. Oh YES, I had to have fun with this! As you can see, yellow shirt guy is still in shock and denial as per his missing limp since he is still smiling away. “It’s not gone! It’s still there!  I dunno what you are talkin’ about, hahaha!” Big. Wide. Grin.

Again, Playmobile must be in cahoots with Lego. Whoever paints their faces must paint theirs. It’s to my benefit though, hence, this funny little scene. I crack myself up.

Materials used: Ampersand AquabordDaniel Smith WatercolorsDynasty Black Gold brushes

1. The title got me laughing right from the start, and the smiling face – too funny. Have a great Friday 🙂

2. It cracked me up, too!

Liked by 1 person

1. GOOD! :-)) Thanks for visiting!!

3. Hahaha that is great. I love how the dude with the missing leg looks so happy and the other guy is like “WTF?!”.

4. Cute!

5. What a great topic for watercolors! They look great

1. Hi Born in Shadow, you are the 5th commenter here! You win a free print! If you email me your shipping info to redstreakeart@gmail.com, I will make sure you get one! 🙂 – Jen

6. It’s like a scene from Toy Story, “in shock and denial” and still smiling *snort*. Too funny!

7. Which begs the question–did you have to use a kitchen knife to remove said leg or did it easily pull off? And was there ketchup, siracha, or red pepper juice involved in the resulting carnage? 😉

I’m probably overthinking this, haha

1. hehe, Iris, well… in this instance I didn’t have to massacre a Playmobile character for the sake of art. This poor soul was shucked in a box, a victim of a child’s rage long ago, I am afraid. But to my advantage ;-).

8. Oh, no! What happened?

Liked by 1 person

9. Not certain how I went from commenting as Urthwild/Darknessbeckons to sweetpressed, but there you go.

Liked by 1 person

10. I love the post and I love what you do with watercolors. Id love to hang this!

11. Hi Jennifer. You are SO talented! It obviously runs in the family… 🙂
    Ha! Legless yet light-hearted on the cutting board…. he IS laughing, isn’t he…? Love his attitude!
    Thanks for visiting my place…
    Writer In Transit

12. It’s all good! I’m ok! No really, you go on, I’ll be fine… Love it!!