E is for “Escape!”

E_LETTER
escape_WORDPRESS

I must be an evil Lego owner.

I trap these little guys in my ball jars and when my back is turned, they try to escape! Like this one!

Is that expression one of exertion or one of “Oh CRAP, I’m found out!! If I don’t move, maybeeee she won’t notice meeee…..?”

Not the case.

Gotta love that face.

Materials used: Ampersand AquabordDaniel Smith WatercolorsDynasty Black Gold brushes

1. Bawhaha! I bet it was killing him, staying completely still while you captured his buggered escape attempt:)

2. Yep, the face says it all!

3. Is this a Ball jar cliffhanger or what. Good luck, little buddy!

4. Kind of reminds me of one of our cats at the vet with the whole “If I stay really, really still and barely breath, maybe they’ll just forget all about me” thing. 🙂

1. Ha! That is how I AM at the Doctor, too 😉

5. Run, little dude. Run!

1. I am sure they DO run, when I am not looking ;-))
      Mitsy, You are the 5th commenter so YOU win a free signed print! Email me at redstreakeart@gmail.com and I will make sure you get your free signed print of this lovely piece of art 🙂 – Jen

6. Ha ha! I love this “toys in peril” theme. Food and art seem to go together. Althoguh I am commenting from my fine art blog, I’m actually taking part in the A to Z over at the Panda Chronicles. (where all letters of the alphabet bring pandas to mind.) bring your lego guys over to visit the bears at http://yourbrainonpandas.com ‘kay?

1. OH!! I love the pandas!!!! Most excellent! Following and will show my kiddos tonight, too!! Thanks for stopping by!

7. Love this post and yes, the expression on his face is awesome! 😀
    Amelia (wordsfromsonobe.wordpress.com)

1. Thanks AJ! I appreciate the visit!! I just came from your blog, love your writing style!! Just followed :-)))

8. My first time over here and my husband just peered over my laptop and is duly impressed with your art (and your theme; he collects Star Wars Lego). So am I 🙂 Looks like a lot of fun!

1. Ha, cool!! Well, he will like some of my future posts then, I have a YODA themed lego painting coming up ;-))

1. Sounds awesome!