G is for “Good LORD, How’d Ya Get Under THERE?!”

g_letter
goodlordwhatchadoing_aceo
“G is for Good LORD, How’d Ya Get Under THERE?!”
watercolor on Ampersand Aquabord, ACEO (2.5 x 3.5″)

This is a small painting, just 2.5 x 3.5″, a quick study, really. But still fun to do!

My kids set this one up and I shot it. Think The Wizard of Oz, when the house dropped on the Wicked Witch… but in this instance… well, I don’t have to explain the rest, you can just see for yourself. The scenario can be played out in a few ways… Maybe said Playmobile dude is just having a time out and is sick of the world, needs some space alone? Or someone literally dropped the “ball” jar lid on him. Maarten said he could be playing his Kindle under there. Freddie said he may be watching Doctor Who episodes on the iPad. I said he is probably trying to get away from the kids. Of course, his legs hanging out are a dead giveaway. Hummm…. What do you guys think?

Materials used: Ampersand AquabordDaniel Smith WatercolorsDynasty Black Gold brushes

1. I say he’s hiding and seeking a moment of peace and napping … Or at least that’s why I would be hiding. 🙂

1. I am right there with ya, Mitsy… I wonder what my snores would sound like echoing in that jar lid….

2. You are so creative and talented!

1. Thank you Halley!
      Love your blog! Just came from there 🙂

3. LOL! That’s a cute painting!
    Dropping by from the A to Z Challenge 🙂

1. Thanks! I am glad you like it! And thanks for stopping by! I just followed you, your blog is great!!

4. He is having a time out for using his brother’s helmet hair to build a lego horse to ride on (his boots look like cowboy boots to me!) I like this idea very much, and so will my kids, so I am now a follower!

Best regards,
    Elizabeth

PS: Visiting from the A to Z sign up page

1. Ha! I loved this comment! Thanks for this!
      And I LOVED your blog post today! I am also a momma of twins, just commented on your post 🙂

5. Love the colors of this one. 🙂

6. If only he had those colorful striped socks like in the movie… 😉

1. Omygosh yes!! That would be awesome!!!

7. LOL! These toy scenarios you come up with are a riot! I think he’s hiding from the “tax man” *stupid taxes*

Echoes of Olympus

1. I didn’t think of that. *why is there not a ball jar lid big enough for ME to crawl under with a bottle of Jack so I can hide from said tax man, too!?!?”