S is for “Swimming in an Atlas Jar.”

S_letter

20140422-232332.jpg

I am so freaked out right now because not only did I discover that lego has girl toys (hey, I’m a parent of 3 BOYS, Nnnkayyy) BUT, they have DOLPHINS! Lego dolphins! Wth! Seriously? I’m amazed. Lego is truly the coolest in my book. To be a designer for them, what a job that would be!

So, setting here is our precious little lego girl (she’s so stinkin’ cute… I mean, after dealing with aquaman and his cronies… Nuff said) got her rich dad to buy her her very own pet dolphin so she can be a dolphin trainer! ! How sweet, now if any of you have seen the Ace Ventura movies… Enter the Trainer of Dolphins himself ( I can’t think of dolphins without thinking of Jim Carrey in this roll!!)

Enjoy!

1. This one is extra cute! I’m partial to girls since l raised two daughters.

2. I’m glad you found the girl Legos. This is going to be a great painting.

3. Every time I have to visit the LEGO isle with my son, I can’t help but linger a second at the awesomesauce girl LEGOs! They’re so cute.

1. i was amazed at how cool they were!! I would play with them NOW! (did I just admit that in public? yes I did.)

4. Pity Lego did not have girlies when I was a kid.

5. I’ve got a son and a daughter. My daughter bypassed the Legos; she’s into Monster High .But this is an awesome picture, and I hadn’t seen that clip before. =)

6. I love Lego. And the girl legos are too cute!
    Who can resist? I would also play with them now! 🙂

1. Omygosh, since doing these paintings, I have enjoyed playing with them immensely!!! 🙂